- It is unique source of nitrogen and calcium and it can be applied from soil and leaves.
- Nitrogen intaken by plant is converted immediately to protein.
- It doesn’t leach away from soil as result of evaporation and leaching.
- It provides hormonal balance of plant under stress condition.
- It increases fibrous root formation.
- It shortens the distance between nodes and it provides lateral branch formation.
- It prevents fruit aging and it improves fruit quality.
- It increases shelf life and market quality.
- Thanks to boron (B) in its content , calcium intake doubles.
- It gives resistance against all diseases and pests by strenghtening the cell wall
- It prevents defloration of bloom and fruit.
- It resolves like bitter pit ,blossom-end rot , aseptic nozzle rot ,suberous spot and tipburn problems.
Recommended Practice Doses
From leaves: 100 ml./100 lt. water
From Soil: 200-300 ml./decar